This year I decided to change things up a bit, step outside of the typical Orange County locations, and host holiday mini-sessions in a totally unique and GORGEOUS new location I can almost guarantee your friends have never seen! Two Sisters Farms is a working farm and incredible event and photo venue in picturesque Temecula wine country. Picture beautiful tree lined paths, a stunning barn housing a handful of adorable farm animals, a vintage red tractor, a tree swing, giant props and signs, and so much more! Mini-session date doesn’t quite work for you? The farm is available year round for private sessions, too, and is perfect for engagements, wedding portraits, maternity sessions and, of course, family photos! Contact me for a custom quote
2015 Holiday Mini-Sessions Will Include:
- 25 minutes of private access to the farm, its all ours! Limit 6 people, larger groups please contact me to schedule a full session
- Everything you see above, including the option to include the precious farm animals in your photos
- Your high resolution, professionally edited digital files, delivered in an online sharing gallery (typically 15-20 per session)
- One set of 4×6 proof prints
- Options to add custom holiday cards, gift prints, canvases, and albums
- Two package options starting at $200
- Super quick image delivery – plenty of time for holiday card orders!
There are only 6 time slots available, so be sure to grab yours right away! Some things to keep in mind… Asea Tremp Photography is not responsible for any changes to available props, vehicles, buildings, animals, etc made by Two Sisters Farms, though I will do my best to let you know in advance. In the case of rain an alternate date will be offered.
I can’t wait to head down to the farm and make some beautiful images just for you!